Friday, June 24, 2016

A Word Fitly Spoken

Proverbs 25:11-13 word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in a setting of silver. Like a gold ring or an ornament of gold is a wise reprover to a listening ear. Like the cold of snow in the time of harvest is a faithful messenger to those who send him; he refreshes the soul of his masters.

Yesterday, I received words fitly spoken from three of my friends. These words were given to me at various intervals throughout my day. They were delivered to me with such sweetness.  I count them as "apples of gold in a setting of silver."   These words have captivated me and have given my mind such beautiful thoughts! I am taking time to ponder each word..to meditate... I want to live in the moment with each word!  In fact, I believe these words are going to be strongholds for my life from now on.  They were sent to me for my good... teaching, admonishing, leading me, and refreshing my soul.

My friends were agents of the answers to my prayers.  Their words touched the deepest places in my heart. I felt God's love with each word. Truly God has given me faithful friends who can speak into my life with permission.  These friends have won my  heart, gained my trust and I value them so very much! Yesterday, my relationship with God and others was restored to a place I thought was lost to me forever!  I give God the glory for being able to receive from my friends...His message of love!   

Thank you, dear friends; you have strengthened me!

Here are the words I received and I pray they fall on the good soil in your  heart and that you too benefit by them.


"Don't Stop praying about it!"
"Remember, God is your source, not people."
"Stop procrastinating; just do it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment